Sunday, January 17, 2010

Well I just got back from my boyfriend's older sisters house in the city. I got a brilliant present from her, really one of the best ever. I brand spanking new travel backpack with a billion pockets and some Croc's that aren't as ugly as they usually look like. They look like a nice pair of flat mary-janes, thet are called the Alice range. <3 Can't wait to abuse the hell out of them, I don't think I can ever feel bad about abusing Croc shoes; they are usually THAT ugly.




In the mean while I also brought some fancy face care products from cliquine and a few sample sized arminai perfumes. I am finding that I fancy one of teh male ones over the others but do not know if I should give it to my boyfreind or keep for my self. It smells that nice.

I have also been looking at airfares and most of them range in the thousand+ category, wishing I could get this visa business over with so I can hurry up and buy my ticket. They are just getting more and more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment